At the moment we have the following vacancies:
- Liaising with auditors providing Russian accounting services;
- Maintenance of documentation system related HR issues;
- Preparation of periodic financial reports (balance sheets, profit and loss statements) and management accounts on a quarterly and annual basis;
- Update and maintain the general ledger to reflect the transactional activities of the company;
- Management of invoicing and collection of receivables and payments;
- Registration and maintenance of the company’s fixed assets; analyze and supervise the valuation of fixed assets, adjusting for depreciation;
- Handle cash flow and petty cash; ensure that all transactions are recorded clearly;
- Development and implementation of accounting and control policies and procedures;
- Assistance to external auditors in ensuring that audits are completed timely and providing all the necessary data.
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting/Economics;
- At least 2 year experience in Accounting and/or Audit;
- Thorough understanding of Russian accounting and IAS;
- Proficient English;
- Proficiency in 1-C and Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Above-board, scrupulous and meticulous;
- Maintenance of accounting records;
- Tax planning.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package;
- Location: Metro st. Teatralnaya/Kuznetskiy Most.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
UFG`S INVESTOR CONFERENCE CALL
UFG AM AND aiCIO WEBCAST